Sustainable Rural Development
INNOVA RURAL is an institution with the capacity to act as an ally to local communities, the Government and private companies committed to sustainable rural development.
- Establishment of communication and understanding liaisons with local populations (creating conditions to encourage the Government’s participation, technical cooperation and the insertion of a business ally in the community – or to improve existing relationships.)
- Socio-economic diagnosis to identify productive potential.
- Demand guidance through participatory workshops where the community decides what to do, how to do it and with whom.
- Design and implementation of development projects with joint participation of the Government, businesses and communities.
- Fund management services and logistics to facilitate the Government’s participation.
- Projects for the Tax for Public Works Law (Law 29230). This law allows the execution of projects that benefit the community and strengthen relationship between private companies and community.