Agrarian Technology and Innovation
INNOVA RURAL is convinced that technology and innovation are key components to improve competitiveness, market access and sustainability of agricultural activities in rural areas. Moreover, it allows resource maximization, food security and environmental protection.
- Technology transfer programs:
- Agriculture: sowing, harvest, post-harvest, transformation, etc.
- Livestock: feeding, genetics, health, transformation, etc.
- Forestry: nursery.
- Water infrastructure: collection, distribution and irrigation.
- Access to agricultural technology and innovation through International Agrarian Exhibition and Conference “AGRITECH PERU”, held by INNOVA RURAL for the Americas, and agreements with international providers of technology.